Brian James Race Transporter 7
New for 2024 - Brian James Race Transporter 7
The Race Transporter 7 takes the concept of enclosed car transport to a new level. With advanced lightweight materials and high standard specification, it’s available in tri-axle or twin-axle configuration making it suitable for the transportation of heavier vehicles.
- Powered rear loading door
- Operates via an industry-first actuator with remote control fob or alternative controls from the Electronic Control Hub.
- Electric tilt operation
- Electric tilt operation effortlessly creates a low loading angle. Onboard powered.
- Electronic control hub
- Controls for operating electric tilt and rear door as an alternative to the remote fob. Also includes indicator that clearly and simply shows the battery charge level.
- Electric winch
- Electric winch with synthetic rope and wireless remote. Synthetic rope is lighter and less damaging to hands and bodywork than traditional steel wire.
- Interior LED lighting
- LED lighting strips provide a bright, light working environment.
- Rear facing high level LED floodlights
- Rear facing high level LED floodlights provide extra visibility for loading and working in low light conditions.
- Additional reverse lights
- Super-bright side mounted LED reverse lights provide valuable extra visibility for close movement at night.
- Floor storage
- Floor storage trays with composite spring assisted lids provide an ideal location for heavy/bulky items.
- Side doors
- Large twin side doors provide easy access. The front and rear access hatches are convenient for reaching inside during vehicle strapping.
- Low-profile wheel chocks
- Ideal for vehicles with low splitters. 55mm low profile quick release wheel chock system engages directly into the trailer chassis within seconds.
- Daylight roof
- Daylight roof takes advantage of natural daylight to create an enhanced working environment.
- Multiple anchor points
- Aluminium or steel high strength deck pads provide anchor points and a high level of grip.
- Alloy wheels
- Anthracite alloys included in standard specification. Silver alloys or steel wheels available as no-cost options.
- Tie-down wheel 'sleeve' straps
- Approved by car manufacturers and race teams alike, these straps hold the vehicle safely and securely without straining the suspension geometry.
- Spare wheel
- Spare wheel (steel or alloy) provided with cover and mounted conveniently at the front of the trailer.
- Rear chassis rollers
- Rear chassis rollers prevent damage to road surface and driveways.