Brian James CarGO Shifter (500-0200)
- £1,979.00 (ex VAT)
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Brian James Trailers
- Product Code: 500-0200
Total Gross Capacity 2600kg | Bed Length 2.5m
Brian James Trailers have created CarGO Shifter's every detail to deliver the ultimate performance and operating benefit. Strong but light is one of the mainattractions of Brian James Trailers' design. In use it becomes immediately apparent just how capable the Shifter is.
Durability is without question, function with no equals. Spoilt for choice in sizes and configurations, the CarGO Shifter has every chance of becoming an important part of your daily operation.
As with all Brian James Trailers, the CarGO Shifter enjoys a reputation for being easy to load and tow. To achieve this the team focused on the chassis where strength and tow-ability are defined. By selecting high specification steels for fabrication, the chassis has been made strong and light.
Clever chassis design also supports the tough phenolic deck along its full length, which allows heavy items such as rollers to be transported. The extra support extends the life span of the trailer.
- Machinery security has been catered for with many unique tie-down points, highlighting inherent versatility. Innovative rope hooks and slots are cut into the chassis. It is multiple-hook compatible and totally silent when travelling.
- Non slip side-steps are another CarGO Shifter feature allowing easy side access and forms pedestrian safety guards.
- The anti slip deck is standard. The tough and durable phenolic bonded industrial plywood has a mesh grip pattern surface. The super strong deck design with central steel section ensures that heavy loads will not damage the integrity of the bed
- The tail ramp is operated with a powerful gas spring. Minimal effort is required to lift or lower the ramp
- Number plate holder provides quick release facility, without fasteners.
- Mudguards are fully integrated into the chassis for durability. High grip surface offers operator safety.
- Side steps on each available corner assist operators to work around the trailer safely and conveniently
- Heavy duty mesh tail ramp with aluminium checker plate lower section provides the best combination of easy operation, low loading angle, limited wind resistance and exceptional durability
- Reinforced anti slip deck ensures that destructive equipment such as rollers will not cause damage.
- Rope hooks / slots. Multiple attachment points along both sides and front for securing loads with ropes.
- Rear lamps are well protected from damage in steel housings. Fully type approved installation to EEC standard.
- ACME thread clamps. Silent locked – the loading tail ramp is held in place with secure clamp fasteners. A rubber buffer is part of the system and provides damping for quiet travel.
- Cast steel head. Integrated coupling lock.
- Jockey wheel heavy duty jockey wheel.
- Low chassis means low loading angles, plus an inherent stability with a low centre of gravity for heavy loads.
- Ramp features handles on each side.
- Front marker lamps. Fully type approved lighting installation to EEC standard.
- Removable high mesh sides are a popular option for carrying bulky loads. The individual panels unclip with minimal effort and are designed to maximise strength with minimum weight.
- Rear load support stand bar fixed to the ramp. Standard on single axle.
- Removable high mesh sides add 0.80m to the height of the sides. These are a popular option for carrying bulky loads. The individual extension panels unclip with minimal effort and are designed to maximise strength with minimum weight.
- Ladder rack incorporates end stops and multiple tie-down points.
- Manual winch provides central pull through roller fairlead. 2 speed with brake and steel cable.
|Unladen Weight kg||570|
|Overall length (m)||3.95|
|Internal bed length (m)||2.5|
|Overall width (m)||1.82|
|Bed load height (m)||0.39|
|Internal bed width (m)||1.60|
|Towball height (loaded, centre of towball) (m)||0.40|
|Running Gear and Security|
|Wheel / Tyre Size||13" (165/6pr)|
Total Gross Capacity 2,600kg CarGO Connect Compact can be set up as you need it to be. This mea..
Total Gross Capacity 2,700kg CarGO Connect Compact can be set up as you need it to be. This mea..