Brian James CarGO Digger Plant2 (543-1320)
The innovative CarGO Digger Plant2 provides a solution for diggers and plant machinery. Transporting machines, requires a reliable, capable and durable trailer. The CarGO Digger Plant embodies low and flexible design for optimal distribution of weight and stable towing performance.
This CarGO Digger Plant2 has a gross capacity of 3,500kg. Whether moving Digger or Dumper our advanced low chassis design and versatile layout, achieves recommended weight distribution, ensuring stable and safe towing.
Digger Plant deck constructed from heavy duty phenol ply, with substantial under deck reinforcements that even the heaviest machinery such as road rollers or mini diggers will not damage. Robust steel mudguards and all round side steps provide easy and safe access to machinery.
- Reinforced deck. 18mm HD Phenol ply with tough anti slip surface
- Long drawbar provides plenty of space for digger arms
- Jockey wheel. Auto retractable heavy duty jockey wheel. Features antivibration latch
- Cast steel locking head. Integrated coupling lock
- Protected lighting
- Support stands. Strong rear support stands provide stable loading experience
- Mudguards and side steps provide easy and safe access to machinery
- ACME thread clamps. Silent locked – the loading tail ramp is held in place with secure clamp fasteners. A rubber buffer is part of the system and provides damping for quiet travel
- Adjustable high grip ramps provide low loading angle. Ramps can be positioned across the full width. Constructed from galvanised steel, punched for high grip. Nylon hinge bushes eliminate noise and vibration
- Rated load attachment points. 1000 daN (kg) SWL
- Load safety with multiple internal and external tie-down slots, rings and bucket rest
- Purpose designed bucket rest
- Front marker lamps approved to regulation on lighting for EEC countries
- Galvanised steel chassis. Strong and light
- Tie-down straps – heavy duty, set of 4 for easy and secure fastening of machinery
- Machine stop bar designed to provide a reliable stop for digger and plant machinery
- Eye coupling – 40mm. Available for applications in which a pin and eye coupling is required
- Twin ramp 'knife edge' loading panel with gas spring assistance. The panel includes a heavy duty wire-mesh infill which provides all the benefits of a full panel
- Gas spring assisted tail lift ensures that lifting operation regulations are easily met.
|Unladen Weight kg||682|
|Overall length (m)||5.12|
|Internal bed length (m)||3.20|
|Overall width (m)||2.32|
|Bed load height (m)||0.40|
|Internal bed width (m)||1.70|
|Towball height (loaded, centre of towball) (m)||0.40|
|Working load angle||14|
|Running Gear and Security|
|Wheel / Tyre Size||12" (195 60)|