Brian James CarGO Connect Trailer - 4.5m Bed (475-4442)
- £2,609.00 (ex VAT)
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Brian James Trailers
- Product Code: 475-4442
Total Gross Capacity 3,500kg
At the heart of the CarGO Connect is a redefinition of a multi-purpose trailer. It means any available option can be added or removed to suit, as and when needed. CarGO Connect is certainly defined by the concept of configuration, but in addition this brand new design is completed by a multitude of new features and ideas specifically to assist users gain flexibility and easy operation.
It's standard features ensure that CarGO Connect can be just as competent loading and transporting super-cars, as tractors, mowers or heavy pieces of equipment. This is the professionals trailer.
- Multiple Anchor Points - Numerous strap attachment points are provided along each side of CarGO Connect. Each are located through the chassis providing ultimate strength. For vehicle transport a set of professional wheel 'sling' straps can be used for maximum security. Machine movement is made easy with many tie-down options.
- LED Marker Lamps - LED technology, super-bright and reliable lamps are fitted in front (white), sides (amber) and rear outline marker (red/white/amber) positions as well as for registration plate illumination.
- Connected - In every corner of the CarGO Connect chassis and placed at points in-between are high strength 'Connect Nodes'. Each node represents the ability to click into place a variety of posts for options such as side systems, headboards or ladder racks. No tools, no fuss
- Underside Rope Hooks - All along the underside many convenient rope hooks are provided
- Individual Lamp Array - Stylish, well protected lamps are individually replaceable in the unlikely event of damage. They feature a high quality bulb holder providing durability and a convenient twist release mechanism for easy bulb access. The fully sealed lamps are further protected by a bodywork housing preventing direct wheel spray. CarGO Connect features a junction box wiring system for easy maintenance.
- Smooth-ride, self damping - CarGO Connect trailers are designed for long distance and heavy loads. Axles and suspension technology is by AL-KO, Europe's largest trailer equipment manufacturer.
- Super-Structure - The strength of CarGO Connect is more than skin deep. Super-strength steel used in the main chassis fabrication is complemented by two additional longitudinal beams just below the 18mm thick phenol ply anti-slip centre bed. Lighter weight and improved strength, combined with the durability of a hot-dip galvanised chassis will be a part of the CarGO Connect for many years.
- Level ride - Models featuring larger wheels are fitted with a lowered overrun housing draw bar, ensuring that the tow ball is matched to the optimum height for level towing.
- Super-Strong - An 18mm anti-slip phenol ply-deck with a network of chassis supports ensures that heavy items can be transported.
- Punched steel grip deck - Forming a permanent raised profile in two tracks this feature provides permanent grip for wheeled vehicles.
Enclosed Torsion Bar
Enclosed torsion option eliminates need for external springs meaning corner posts can be removed to allow loading of wider payloads. Torsion bar also allows for easy manual lifting of ramp.
|Unladen Weight kg||775|
|Overall length (m)||6.04|
|Overall bed width (m)||2.13|
|Bed load height (m)||0.60|
|Internal bed width (m)||2.02|
|Towball height (loaded, centre of towball) (m)||0.39|
|Running Gear and Security|
|Wheel / Tyre Size||12" (195/60)|