Brian James CarGO Connect Compact - 2.8m Bed (470-1221)
- £1,899.00 (ex VAT)
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Brian James Trailers
- Product Code: 470-1221
Total Gross Capacity 2,600kg
CarGO Connect Compact can be set up as you need it to be. This means any available option can be added or removed to suit, as and when needed. CarGO Connect Compact is defined by the concept of configuration, but in addition this brand new design is completed by a multitude of new features and ideas specifically to assist users gain flexibility and an easy operation
- Multiple anchor and hook points - Strap attachment points are provided along each side of CarGO Connect Compact. Each are located through the chassis for ultimate strength and ease.
- Underside rope hooks - Rope hooks are provided right along the underside of the chassis.
- Connected additions - In every corner and in the centre of the CarGO Connect Compact chassis are high strength 'Connect Nodes'. Each node has the ability to click into place a variety of optional equipment and accessories such as drop side systems, headboards or ladder racks. No tools needed, no fuss.
- Level ride, matched couplingModels with larger wheels are fitted with a lowered draw bar, ensuring that the tow ball is matched to the optimum height for level towing.
- Super-Strong - An 18mm anti-slip phenol ply-deck with a network of chassis supports under the deck ensures that heavy items can be transported.
- Super-Structure - The durability of CarGO Connect Compact is not just skin deep. Super-strength steel used in the main chassis fabrication, complemented by a longitudinal beam below the 18mm thick phenol ply anti-slip centre bed. Lighter weight and improved strength, combined with the durability of a hot-dip galvanised chassis will remain with the CarGO Connect Compact for many years.
- Smooth-ride, self damping - CarGO Connect Compact trailers are designed for long distance and heavy loads. Axles and suspension technology is by AL-KO, Europe's largest trailer equipment manufacturer.
- Individual lamp array - Stylish, well protected lamps are individually replaceable in the unlikely event of damage. They feature an automotive quality bulb holder providing exceptional durability. A convenient twist release mechanism for easy bulb access is integral to the design. These fully sealed lamps are further protected by a bodywork housing preventing direct wheel spray and a junction box wiring system for easy maintenance
|Unladen Weight kg||507|
|Overall length (m)||4.26|
|Overall width (m)||1.9|
|Bed load height (m)||.68|
|Internal bed width (m)||1.8|
|Towball height (loaded, centre of towball) (m)||.42|
|Running Gear and Security|
|Auto retract jockey wheel||Yes|
|Wheel / Tyre Size||14" (185/65)|